¼ cup coconut flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/3-1/4 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp organic cold pressed coconut oil
1-2 tbsp honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
maple syrup to taste
- Thoroughly mix the eggs, coconut oil, and honey together
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract
- Throw in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix, but remember, not too much
- Melt a dab of butter in your skillet and then using a measuring cup, add a little batter to the pan. I recommend figuring out how many pancakes you’d like to make beforehand so that you can use the appropriately sized cup or ladle. The recipe should yield around 8 or so pancakes
- Remember that you aren’t likely to see many bubbles forming on the top so carefully check the underside of your pancake before flipping.
- For best results, serve your pancakes right away
- Drown those bad boys in maple syrup, grab your fork and enjoy!